Overview of Remedies and Alternatives to Court
- Overview of Remedies and Alternatives to Court
- Coyne’s Chart on Procedure
Please click the link on the left to listen to the first class. At the end of each week, questions will be posted in “Weekly Questions” doc on the left. These questions will be compiled each week, so go to the current week and answer the appropriate questions.
The first questions are to be submitted to your instructor in writing, by email. In coming weeks, written responses to questions are due no later than the 14th day following the posting of the audio for that section.
Please label your e-mail by entitling your responses “Week 1 Responses” in the subject line of your e-mail. Do this each week for your Week 2, 3, 4…Responses. This will better ensure that you will get credit for submitting the responses. Late responses will not be accepted.
Lawyer Turns Peacemaker (Reuben, The Lawyer Turns Peacemaker, 82 A.B.A. J. (August 1996))
- Here is a scanned Black and White if the color version is hard to read
- Lawyer Turns Peacemaker
- Seven Steps to Effective Mediation
- Settling the Score
- F.R. Civ. P. 65
- Weinberger v. Romero Barcelo, 456 U.S. 305 (1982)
- Clinton v. Nagy, 411 F.Supp. 1396 (1974)
- Norwalk Core v. Norwalk Board of Education, 298 F.Supp. 203 (1968).